Terms and Conditions
We Are Committed to Improving Your Security and Protecting Your Privacy All of your accounts are protected with SSL encryption.
Once inside "account settings" you can always change and update your profile information. Spot Fitness, Inc. This agreement pertains to Spot Fitness, Inc. partner sites and services. Once part of Spot Fitness, Inc. family, you will receive benefits and/or discounts and/or entertainment for using our product.
Spot Fitness Terms of Service
Last modified: July 1, 2022
Welcome to Spot Fitness!
Thanks for using our products and sites and services ("Sites and Services"). The Sites and services are provided by Spot Fitness Inc. ("Spot Fitness" or "Spot"), located at Longwood, Florida, United States. By using our sites and services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. Our sites and services are wide ranging, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant sites and services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those sites and services.
Using our Sites and Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the sites and services. Misuse of our sites and services will not be tolerated. • When using our services, you must adhere to all State and Federal laws. Spot Fitness, Inc. does not control what messages are sent or whom they are sent to. • Do not interfere with our sites and services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. • You may use our sites and services only as permitted by law, including applicable communications and laws and export and re-export control laws and regulations. • We may suspend or stop providing our sites and services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected improprieties. Using our sites and services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights or the content you access. You may not use content from any of our sites unless you obtain written permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our sites and services. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our sites and services. Our sites and services display some content that is not Spot Fitness material. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. Although we reserve the right to screen content that does not necessarily mean that we review all content. Therefore, please do not assume that we do. In connection with your use of the sites and services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt-out of some of those communications.
Aside from content uploaded by you in order to add details or images/videos to a specific "Spot" for the common good, you own all of the content and information you post on Spot Fitness, Inc. and our "family" of websites, including your profile photo and any reviews you make. 1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy agreement: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Spot Fitness, Inc. (IP License). 2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to other users). 3. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. 4. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people on any of our sites, to access and potentially use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We do our best to keep Spot Fitness, Inc. safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Spot Fitness, Inc. safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Spot Fitness, Inc.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Spot Fitness, Inc., using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Spot Fitness, Inc.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Spot Fitness, Inc.
- You will not use Spot Fitness, Inc. to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Spot Fitness, Inc., such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Spot Fitness, Inc. functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Spot Fitness, Inc. users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Spot Fitness, Inc., or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Spot Fitness, Inc. if you are under the age of 13.
- You will not use Spot Fitness, Inc. if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Spot Fitness, Inc. that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Spot Fitness, Inc. if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Spot Fitness, Inc.
- You will not solicit users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Mobile and Other Devices
- Some of our mobile services are provided at a fee, but please be aware that even our free services could incur your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees. It is your responsibility to check your carrier's see pricing and fees.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Spot Fitness, Inc. within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You may be charged for texts sent. Choosing to send messages or not via the messaging platform is your responsibility.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Spot Fitness, Inc.
Your Spot Fitness Account
You will likely need a Spot Fitness Account in order to use some of our sites and services. You may create your own Spot Fitness Account, or your Spot Fitness Account may be given to you by an administrator, such as your employer or other institution. If you are using a Spot Fitness Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account. As a term of setting up an account with any Spot Fitness affiliate, your user name and password information will be the same login information for all of the affiliates (or "the family"). This is done for your convenience. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please do the following Someone changed your password: If you suspect that someone else knows or has changed your password, please reset it as soon as possible so nobody else can sign in to your account. To do so, just enter your username on the password section of the Spot app.
If you think someone has access to the email address associated with your Spot Fitness Account, please change the password for your email as well. If you are unable to reset your account password, and you cannot sign in to your account, please email email@example.com
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Spot Fitness privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our sites and services. By using our sites and services, you agree that Spot Fitness can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Uploaded in our Sites and Services
Some of our sites and services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content, aside from content uploaded by you in order to add details or images/videos to a specific "Spot" for the common good. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.